Wednesday, May 9, 2012

60....

So I'm finally still breathing after my month long full of 2 half marathons, weddings, garage sales, girls events...all requiring me to travel.  I am ready to be home and enjoying my messy house and Michelob Ultra =)

What does 60 represent you might ask?!  Well, my dad, who passed away from lung cancer in September 2009, would have turned 60 this July 18th.  That is huge.  I need to mark this birthday that he will never have.  I've thought of several different things....run 60 miles between July 1-18....Do 60 push ups each day in July...donate $60 to my favorite charity?  The list goes on, all with the number 60, but I really don't know what to do.  It doesn't necessarily have to be fitness related but it's what comes naturally to me! 

Suggestions welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment