Sunday, December 9, 2012

Week 24



Week 24– Dec 3 – Dec 9
Baby is the size of –   He is a little over a pound and hair is starting to grow on his head.  He is 12 inches tall.  I definitely feel him, a lot!  He is bumping and pushing all the time.  It’s a very strange feeling but brings a huge smile to my face.

How I’m feeling – It is definitely getting harder to get out of a reclining position.  Nathan had to pull me up from the floor and couch this week.  It’s easier in bed because I can just swing my legs out.   Running is getting more difficult, which should be obvious, although it still bothers me.  My speed wouldn’t bother me, but my legs feel tight and burning.  I felt lightheaded the other day during my run, and I had to pee, so many walks breaks happened.  I’m also getting leg cramps at night, but they quickly go away.
I finally painted the nursery with the help of Caitlin and Allison.  It is a very pretty grey color with orange curtains.  I also registered which was a huge weight off my shoulders.  It didn’t take as long as for the wedding because how am I supposed to tell what someone else is going to like.  I know what I like but a baby is a different story!  I will post pictures of the progressing nursery soon.

Activity –
Monday – Rest
Tuesday – 35 min elliptical; 10 min weights
Wednesday- 45 min run; 5 miles
Thursday – 40 min elliptical; wts 10 min
Friday –  31 min run – roughly 3 miles
Saturday –  45 min run
Sunday –20 min elliptical; treadmill – 15 min; weights – 10 min

Weight gained: I weighed 161 pounds on Friday morning.  Trying to stay within that 4 pound gain for the month!  Still no stretch marks (other than the ones I had previously =)

Maternity/Baby items bought: I bought a cushion for my rocking chair and paint for the nursery!


No comments:

Post a Comment