Monday, December 15, 2014

Product Review: CogniTea


My partnership with Team Inspire has given me a ton of opportunities in the fitness business and I am so excited to offer this review on a new tea called CogniTea.  I've never been a huge tea drinker, but enjoy a good cup here and there.  Plus, this tea has caffeine and I was interested in trying to replace my coffee now and again.






Ingredients: peppermint, stevia, ginsing, goji berries, and organic guarana seeds, just to name a few.  No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors.

Nutrients: Contains polyphenols and catechins, antioxidants that detoxify cell-damaging free radicals, vitamins, minerals, ~90 mg of caffeine, and most notably, 100 mg of L-Theanine.

Taste:  The taste was actually smooth!  Most teas need a little honey (in my opinion) to be palatable.  But this tea was refreshing and I didn't even want coffee after. It was smooth and subtle but still flavorful.  Good peppermint notes to it and a minty aftertaste that wasn't overbearing.  I could taste a little of the black tea in it as well. 

Benefits: Energizes, mental clarity and focus and no caffeine crash! 

Slogan: I CAN. I WILL.  I like that this product has a slogan because that tells me they have a purpose and a goal in mind.  They want to convey that to their customers.  Love it!

Packaging: I know this shouldn't be the most important part of the review, but it was seriously so cool.  My samples came in a cute little box, with a PERSONALIZED NOTE from the Founder. This is BIG in my book.  That tells me that no matter what, he stands behind the product and wants each of his customers to have a unique experience tasting it.  And he actually cares.  Yes, he has a business, but those little extras mean something. Those personal touches do not go over looked by people, and I honestly felt like he had packaged it up and took the time, just for me.




Overall score:  A  - I'm not off coffee...yet, but this is a great replacement.  I felt good, refreshed and still had energy to tackle my day.  I think I'm becoming a tea drinker ;)


Check out their website here: CogniTea

No comments:

Post a Comment