Monday, December 29, 2014

2015 Goals

I've been avoiding writing this because I haven't been 100% sure of my goals for this next year.  I never set a resolution because I think that word translates to "will fail".  But goals, I can get on board with.  Short and simple, here are my list of goals for 2015:

1.  Spend more time with my family - be engaged in my time with Liam, get off my phone and computer!!!

2. Bench - 90lbs 1 rep max
Squat - 125 1 rep max (I'm not entirely sure what my 1 rep max is for either of these lifts, but I struggle with squats.  I will typically do 3 sets of 8 reps @ 100 lbs.  So even if I can lift these now, I want to be more consistent)

3.  Save more than I spend - put away $100/month for Liam's college, pay off 2 student loans!

4.  Read 5-10 books every 6 months (check out my list in an upcoming blog post)

5.  Run my 14th and 15th half marathons

6.  Take Liam to the zoo, The Children's Museum, and The Magic House and capture every moment

7.  Try 1 new workout class at the gym

8.  Get 1-2 coaches in my Beach Body business

9.  Visit my cousins and grandparents more

10.  Be slow to speak, quick to forgive and gentle with my words

I'm excited about finally putting these down.  It will hold me more accountable.  What are your goals for 2015?!


No comments:

Post a Comment