Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dish towel workout!

I traveled to my moms for this week and didn't take any equipment. No problem! Here's what I did with only 2 dish towels:

1 min cardio warmup - mix of jumping jacks, butt kicks, high knees
25 alt. reverse lunges - feet on towels
20 mt climbers- feet on towels 
1 min mix cardio
25 side lunges- feet on towels
15 pike ups - feet on towels- plank position lifting hips straight into air
1 min mix cardio
10 hamstring pulls- feet on towels pulling heels to butt
10 sliding push-ups - hands on towels; slide one towel out while lowering into push-up and repeat on other side
1 min mix cardio
Repeat for 25-35 min! 

**I did 3 rounds in 25 min
**I started doing all my reps for the lunges on one leg and then go to the other to really burn it out! 

Got a great workout in while watching an episode of Blue Bloods 👍🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment