Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Need help!

I want a tattoo.  Well, sort of.  I'll probably chicken out because I am the most indecisive person I know!  I live in regret a lot.  Probably why I have tons of clothes...if I regret a purchase, I just buy something else! 

But seriously, I want something to chronicle my love of running, scripture and my dad.  But do I rip off someone else's or create my own.  And I believe I want it on my foot.

What do you think of this?



Any suggestions are appreciated....the more creative the better!

1 comment:

  1. What about this, "Be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of age." - Matthew 28:20

    You could have the 2, part of the 8 (in the shape of a 6), the . and the 2 in one color & have the rest of the numbers as another color or written in dashes (to represent the lines in the road). You wouldn't have to put the scripture (or the Matthew for that matter with it), just the #.

    Or, Isaiah 26.2 is, "Open the gates that the righteous nations may enter, The nation that keeps faith." You could just have, "Open the gates..." and 26.2 after it. Open the gates could symbolize both the start of a race & the gates of heaven opening.

    Good luck. I fully support the tattoo idea. :)

    ReplyDelete