Wednesday, November 7, 2012

19 weeks and Gender Reveal!



Week 19 – Oct 28th – Nov 4th
IT’S A BOY!!!!!!  We’re super excited to welcome our little man to the world.  Now, the shopping and nursery decorating begins!

How I’m feeling – Pretty good.  Had some sharp pains in the upper abdomen region and honestly, it just feels like a lot of stretching of my stomach.  A few times it was indigestion from chips or onions, I’m not sure.  Either way, I’m not any more tired than normal and I’m still able to exercise and run just like before.

What I’m eating/not eating – We’ve eaten really well this week.  By that I mean we’ve eaten good food, not necessarily nutritious.  $2 Chipolte for wearing our Halloween costumes Wednesday and $2 Chick Fil’A Friday with a coupon!  I love not cooking.  I still don’t have any weird cravings.  I have been putting more mayonnaise and mustard on anything, but I’ve always been a condiments girl that’s not too weird.

Activity –
Monday – 30 min run
Tuesday – Eliptical 20 min, weights 20 min
Wednesday – 5 miles; 45 min run; felt great
Thursday – Rest
Friday –Weights 15 min, elliptical 22 min
Saturday – 1 hour; 6.2 miles on new bike trail!
Sunday – 45 min walk/jog.  I hurt my back on Saturday so I’m trying to keep it moving!

Weight gained: At the doctor on Thursday I weighed 158lbs

Maternity/Baby items bought: Trying to get color swatches for the nursery.  This is the one I like but want to find it/make it cheaper - http://www.babybedding.com/light-orange-and-aqua-chevron-crib-bedding
 




No comments:

Post a Comment