Friday, June 17, 2011

We take the trips

Nathan and I just got back from a 6 day, 5 night stay in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.  What a place!  It was hot, hot, hot.  The sun beating down each day and let me tell you, if you ever go....don't look at weather reports.  They called for pouring down rain every day we were going to be there and there was barely any clouds in the sky.  And we got baked!  Literally, Nathan couldn't move for a few days from pain from his sunburn.  But it was all worth it.  The food, the drinks that kept coming, the beach, pool, sand, did I mention the food?!  It was awesome and we dreaded coming back.  Awesome-ist thing I did there - ran along the beach barefoot one morning around sunrise.  Incredible experience.  It's my goal to run every place I travel and so far, I have been successful, if you count the treadmills in Vegas.  =)

Here are a few pics from our fab trip...be jealous...jk




No comments:

Post a Comment