Tuesday, October 2, 2012

14 Weeks



Week 14 – September 24th – 30th
How I’m feeling – This was a very busy week with volleyball three nights and a tournament on Saturday.  I struggled with quality sleep, exercising, and having energy.  I did have more caffeine this week than normal.  I ordered a pumpkin spice latte, half café which I didn’t know you could do so that’s good at least.  I feel stressed in general by school, kids, job and church.  I’m trying to take time in the morning for prayer and reading my devotional to at least start the day right. 

What I’m eating/not eating – I ate a lot of Subway sandwiches this week because of all of our volleyball games.  And more caffeine than normal.   I cooked a few dishes this week: pasta and chicken/vegetables with pesto sauce, turkey burgers, and Sante Fe Soup.  Nathan cooked/grilled the last two since I was gone so much.  The dishes are a mess and the house needs cleaned, but I’ll get to it….eventually.

Activity –
Monday – 3.5 -4 miles-40 min
Tuesday – Elliptical – 25 min, weights – 20 min
Wednesday – 4 miles – 42 min
Thursday – Rest
Friday – 10 mile run – 1 hour 37 min; 9:43 pace.  I was little worried about this run since I’ve had a busy week and I did it in the afternoon when it was hotter.  I took more walk breaks, which was necessary, but I still wonder if I am pushing it too much in general.  My nurse said to be able to talk when I run, which I can but the doctor said keep my heart rate below 130, which I’m sure it’s not.  So for the time being, I’m going to run at a moderate pace and if I need to stop or slow down, I’m going too.
Saturday – Rest – I had a volleyball tournament and that took enough out of me
Sunday – 25 min bike ride, 30 min Shred - Jillian Michaels

Weight gained:  I weighed 151.2 lbs on Thursday morning.
Maternity/Baby items bought: nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment