Sunday, October 21, 2012

16 Weeks



Week 16 – Oct 8th – 15th
How I’m feeling – I’m hungry all the time and when I need something, I eat it!  No more waiting until the next meal.  I’m still very tired and waking up several times a week.  I’m also very itchy.  My legs, back, stomach…all the time.  May be due to the weather changing and my skin is dry or I read it’s a side effect from the pregnancy.  My pants are getting tighter and honestly that is very difficult for me.  I know my body is changing for a good cause and because God is blessing us with a child, but it’s difficult to see your body changing when you work so hard to keep it conditioned. 

What I’m eating/not eating – I’m hungrier than normal and eating more consequently.  We made sweet potato chili in the Crockpot with corn bread, homemade pizza with chicken and vegetables, and pizza and pasta in the Crockpot.  I’m snacking on string cheese, Honeycrisp apples, chips, and lots of water.  

The race went really well.  Jaidra and I had on our super hero costumes complete with tutus and we rocked it!  Pictures to come soon!

Activity –
Monday – Rest; shopping in St. Louis so lots of walking
Tuesday – Ran 30 min, lifted 10 min
Wednesday – Ran 30 min morning
Thursday – Eliptical 25 min; weights 15 min
Friday – Rest
Saturday – 3-3.5 mile run 29 min
Sunday – 10k Halloween Race.  57.12 min! 

Weight gained: Weighed myself Saturday morning at 155 lbs.
Maternity/Baby items bought: Diaper caddy mat – super cute from Etsy!  White and grey chevron pattern.



No comments:

Post a Comment