Sunday, October 28, 2012

18 Weeks!



Week 18 – Oct 22nd – 28th
How I’m feeling – I spent the first two days of the week recovering from the Rock and Roll Half Marathon on Sunday.  My legs felt pretty tight on Monday, but I was still able to play some volleyball with our team.  I ran for 40 min on Wednesday which was probably too early and the near record high temps didn’t help, but I made it with a few walk breaks.  I need to remember, I’m hauling around an extra 10 lbs right now so besides there being a baby, I’m going to be slower b/c of the weight.  My pooch is officially starting to show.  I catch myself trying to suck to no avail and catching glimpses of myself in mirrors or the trophy case as I walk by and actually see my belly.  I forget sometimes because my clothes (well most) still fit.

What I’m eating/not eating – Pretty much the same and I’m feeling pretty good.  I’m not depriving myself and I’m not eating like a pig.  A good moderation and when I’m hungry, I eat!

Activity –
Monday – Rest
Tuesday – Rest
Wednesday – 4 miles; 45 min (a bit slow but had several walk breaks)
Thursday – Eliptical 22 min; weights/machines – 20 min
Friday –Rest
Saturday – 40 min run; 4.5 miles.  Felt really good and felt fast!
Sunday – Raked leaves….again

Weight gained: No clue
Maternity/Baby items bought: Nothing!

**We officially find out this week what we’re having!


No comments:

Post a Comment