Monday, September 17, 2012

11 Weeks


Week 11 – September 2nd- 9th
How I’m feeling – I’m tired early at night (9:30 ish) and then wide awake at 5, even if I can sleep in!  I really feel pretty great overall.  For the first time this week, I can’t tell I’m pregnant.  I pretty much feel the same.  For those of you that have had morning sickness, nausea, vomiting for months, I’m sure you hate me right now.  Believe me, I’m thanking my lucky stars.  Dare I say, though, I do feel a bit pudgy, though I’m fitting into everything just fine.  I’m sure I’ll wake up one day in a few weeks and feel the bulge.

What I’m eating/not eating – Water!  And been very good at limiting my caffeine amount.  I’m not as tired in the afternoon as I once was last year, probably because I don’t have to be at work until 8:45 or so, which is nice.  I have a craving for candy like licorice and sweet or sour candy.  I’m limiting what I eat but a few licorice never hurt anyone =)

Activity –
Monday – 4 miles-39 min
Tuesday – 25 min elliptical, free weights – 20 min
Wednesday – 4-4.5 mile run -42 min
Thursday – Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred – Level 3 – 30 min
Friday – Rest
Saturday – 10 miles – 8:40/mile pace.  1 hour 26 min
Sunday – Rest

Weight gained: Again, not sure.  I’m around 149-150 on the scale and I usually weigh 145lb.

Maternity items bought: Got a book in that my chiropractor recommended: Well Adjusted Babies.  The book looks really good: talking about if vaccines are healthy, how to eat, getting adjusted.  Look forward to reading it.  I also got some super cute skinny jeans at Old Navy!


No comments:

Post a Comment