Monday, September 17, 2012

10 Weeks


Week 10
How I’m feeling – I was really tired the front part of the week but I’m feeling pretty good near the end of the week.  I’m exhausted and falling asleep by 9 but wide awake by 4.  You’d think my body could just switch it to 10-5 or 11-6?  No nausea, vomiting, or pain.  I sometimes roll over and have a massive pain in my abdomen, but it lasts temporarily.  

What I’m eating/not eating – Lots of water.  I’m doing a good job of getting and keeping my protein up and lots of water.  I feel that my meals are well balanced.  I’m eating huge breakfasts…the other day was an egg, two pieces of toast, V8 drink, and yogurt.  And I’m starving by 11!  Caffeine is my achillles heal!  I love it and need it but I’m trying to do it every other day or only when it’s absolutely necessary. 

Activity –
Monday – 3 miles
Tuesday – 25 min elliptical, free weights – 20 min
Wednesday – 4-4.5 mile run
Thursday – Rest (exhausted and volleyball every night until 9 doesn’t help!)
Friday – 8 miles – 1 hour 18 min.  Got up extra early before work to get this done to miss all the rain from Hurricane Isaac.  So glad I did this!
Saturday – Rest
Sunday – Run 20 min, lift 10 min

Weight gained: I weighed myself Saturday morning before going to the bathroom and drinking anything.  I was 149 lbs.  I’m normally 145.


Maternity items bought: none this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment