Monday, September 17, 2012

7 weeks


Week 7
How I’m feeling – I felt a little nauseous the first week after we found out.  Food usually helped the nausea though.  I’m tired but no more than my usual schedule.  I’m also nervous about telling people. I know that’s crazy because everyone we love is going to love this child as well, but it’s still an awkward thing to just drop on someone.  Volleyball started this week so I feel my energy rapidly decreasing, but oh well, I’ll survive.
What I’m eating/not eating – I am craving/loving healthy food.  Think fresh veggies, fruit, salads, chicken breasts.  Nothing really makes me nauseous.  I did have an over easy egg with tomato and gouda cheese on a flat bread wrap that was tremendous.  I get really into to my food for like a day, then I move on to something else.  We had Chick-Fil-A sandwiches and fries on Friday and I could have eaten several chicken sandwiches.

Activity – I’m still running and working out 6-7 days a week.  I’m more tired on my runs but still averaging 9 min/miles.  I find that I need to take little walk breaks on my runs when I need to and I am.  I’m trying to best to listen to my body and not push it.  I’m generally not used to “taking it easy” but we’ll see!

Summary – Weight gained: ???  (depends on when/what I eat)

Maternity/Baby items bought: Capri maternity pants at Goodwill for $4!

People who know: Mom, Phil and Janet.  Will tell our siblings soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment