Monday, September 17, 2012

12 Weeks


Week 12 – September 10th – 16th 
How I’m feeling – I’m still fairly tired and will now officially say, “I look pregnant.”  It’s just a little bump but I can’t suck it in anymore and it’s definitely showing in some clothes.  I got a bunch of clothes from people I work with and I’m grateful for the generosity.  Again, still feeling great.  Noticing more of a belly when I wear tank tops but otherwise, still fitting into everything!

What I’m eating/not eating – I’m eating about 3-4 hours and when I’m bored, I’m eating.  I feel like my diet is staying pretty normal.  I’m craving salads, chicken, cottage cheese, and hummus.  And of course, sweets after dinner!

Activity –
Monday – 3.5 miles-32 min
Tuesday – 25 min elliptical, free weights – 20 min
Wednesday – 4-4.5 mile run -42 min
Thursday – 25 min elliptical, free weights – 20 min
Friday – 5 miles – 47 min treadmill
Saturday – Rest               
Sunday – Cardinals Care 6k Race – 32:28. 8:43/mile

Weight gained:  5lbs total

Maternity items bought: Found tons of stuff at garage sales on Saturday.  All for a $1each!

**picture coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment