Saturday, March 7, 2015

Friday Top 5 Favs

We all have favorites or "things we're loving right now" Instagram or Facebook moments.  I'm going start a weekly/bi-weekly piece on what is "in" in my world.

#1 - Almond butter - This has saved me while on the Whole 30.  Creamy, not too sweet.  Perfect for apples, bananas or by the spooful =)



#2 - Leggings - they are America's pants right now.  If I'm not at school or work, I'm in leggings.  And even when I am at school, I'm in leggings.  You can go out in them, clean, workout, and then nap.  I love their versatility.



#3 - Iced coffee - I favor iced coffee any day over hot.  Not the sweet, practically white stuff from McDonalds either.  Black, strong, iced coffee.  No creamer needed.



#4 - Books - I love a good James Patterson book and they are such fast reads. I'm hoping to have this done in 3 days.  Love them!



#5 Sunshine - it's out and it's warm!  I cannot explain how much this boosts my mood.  I can do anything! 

Well, not anything...but there's my Friday top 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment