Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My favorite things to wear

I love clothes. I love how a new workout item or nice blouse makes me feel.  And don't even get me started on shoes!  I have over 60 pairs.  It is a problem.  Here's my top items to wear:

1. Leggings - because leggings.  Dress them up or down!

2.  Tennis shoes - versatile and fashionable.

3.  Sweatshirts/Hoodies - are you seeing a trend here???  I'm a P.E. Teacher for a reason, people!

4.  Dark skinny jeans - Love the way they make me feel and look.  The real way to make jeans dressy or casual.

5.  Summer dresses - I have a ton of dresses.  I hardly wear them, but I love them.  And I keep buying them.  I have a few that I can wear to a wedding, a graduation, or out.  Super comfy and affordable.

6.  TOMS flats - my feet are flat and wide and these fit perfectly but are a step up from flip flops

7.  Flip flops - my worn in black ones from Old Navy which pretty much have a hole in the heel.  Can't live without them.

8.  Scarves - a variety of them can change any outfit or color scheme.

9. 1 good crossbody bag - as a mom, I don't have time for a shoulder bag.  I'm always carrying like 7 bags.  I'm not going to mess with pulling it up and down my shoulder each moment.

10.  Yoga Pants - yes, they are different from leggings.  They are wider at the bottom.  But they're pretty much leggings.  Ugh, if working out was a job, I'd be a millionaire.

What are your favorite items to wear?

PS - according to this list, it appears I don't wear tops.  If I had to pick a #11, it would be color block blouses.  Flowy, simple, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment